Reference to the Burning Bush in the Bible
The scriptural burning bush not consumed by fire is referred to in Ex. 3.2.
The definition and the meaning of Symbols or Icon in early religious art forms. A Catholic sign or icon, such as the Burning Bush Christian Symbol, is an object, character, figure, or color used to represent abstract ideas or concepts - a picture that represents an idea. A religious icon, such as the Burning Bush Christian Symbol, is an image or symbolic representation with sacred significance. The meanings, origins and ancient traditions surrounding Christian symbols date back to early times when the majority of ordinary people were not able to read or write and printing was unknown. Many were 'borrowed' or drawn from early pre-Christian traditions.
Burning Bush Christian Symbol
- The Importance of Catholic Symbolism or Icons in Religious Art
- Religious Information, Meaning and Definition of the Burning Bush Catholic Art Symbolism
- Burning Bush Christian and Religious symbolism with Bible References
- Symbolism and early religious meaning in art of the Burning Bush Christian Symbol
- Ancient history, biblical meanings and practices of the church
- Facts, Information, Meanings and Definitions about symbols
- Religious Christian Symbolism
- Significance and representations of the Burning Bush Christian Symbolism