The falcon also
symbolizes freedom from slavery
referring to a falcon which escapes
his master's hand and flies free
into the wind.
Reference to the Falcon Christian Symbol in the Bible
The following reference is made in the Bible:
Job 28:7 The path no bird of prey knows, Nor has the falcon's eye caught sight of it.
The definition and the meaning of Symbols or Icon in early religious art forms. A Catholic sign or icon, such as the Falcon Christian Symbol, is an object, character, figure, or color used to represent abstract ideas or concepts - a picture that represents an idea. A religious icon, such as the Falcon Christian Symbol, is an image or symbolic representation with sacred significance. The meanings, origins and ancient traditions surrounding Christian symbols date back to early times when the majority of ordinary people were not able to read or write and printing was unknown. Many were 'borrowed' or drawn from early pre-Christian traditions.
Falcon Christian Symbol
- The Importance of Catholic Symbolism or Icons in Religious Art
- Religious Information, Meaning and Definition of the Falcon Catholic Art Symbolism
- Falcon Christian and Religious symbolism with Bible References
- Symbolism and early religious meaning in art of the Falcon Christian Symbol
- Ancient history, biblical meanings and practices of the church
- Facts, Information, Meanings and Definitions about symbols
- Religious Christian Symbolism
- Significance and representations of the Falcon Christian Symbolism