The allegory is therefore that the goose can signify men who are prudent and knows of other men by their good or bad reputation. As the cackling of a goose is a warning of strangers this can be interpreted as warning the community of disruption by the wicked.
The definition and the meaning of Symbols or Icon in early religious art forms. A Catholic sign or icon, such as the Geese Symbol, is an object, character, figure, or color used to represent abstract ideas or concepts - a picture that represents an idea. A religious icon, such as the Geese Symbol, is an image or symbolic representation with sacred significance. The meanings, origins and ancient traditions surrounding Christian symbols date back to early times when the majority of ordinary people were not able to read or write and printing was unknown. Many were 'borrowed' or drawn from early pre-Christian traditions.
Geese Christian Symbol
- The Importance of Catholic Symbolism
- Religious Information, Meaning and Definition of the Geese Catholic Art Symbolism
- Geese and Religious symbolism
- Symbolism and early religious meaning in art of the Geese Symbol
- Facts, Information, Meanings and Definitions about symbols
- Religious Christian Symbolism
- Significance and representations of the Geese Christian Symbolism