Matt. 13:45 "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine Pearls. 46 When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it.
Reference to the Pearls Christian Symbol in the Bible
The Easton Bible Dictionary provides the following definition, meaning and emblem for the Pearls Christian Symbol in the Bible.
(Heb. gabish, Job 28:18; Gr. margarites, Matt. 7:6; 13:46; Rev. 21:21). The Pearls oyster is found in the Persian Gulf and the Red Sea. Its shell is the "mother of Pearls," which is of great value for ornamental purposes (1 Tim. 2:9; Rev. 17:4).
The definition and the meaning of Symbols or Icon in early religious art forms. A Catholic sign or icon, such as the Pearls Christian Symbol, is an object, character, figure, or color used to represent abstract ideas or concepts - a picture that represents an idea. A religious icon, such as the Pearls Christian Symbol, is an image or symbolic representation with sacred significance. The meanings, origins and ancient traditions surrounding Christian symbols date back to early times when the majority of ordinary people were not able to read or write and printing was unknown.
Pearls Christian Symbol
- The Importance of Catholic Symbolism
- Religious Information, Meaning and Definition of the Pearls Catholic Art Symbolism
- Pearls - Religious symbolism with Bible References
- Ancient history, biblical meanings and practices of the church
- Facts, Information, Meanings and Definitions about symbols
- Religious Christian Symbolism
- Significance and representations of the Pearls Christian Symbolism