Reference to the Ram Christian Symbol in the Bible
The following reference to the ram in the Bible:
Gen. 22:13 Abraham looked up and there in a thicket he saw a ram(n) caught by its horns. He went over and took the ram and sacrificed it as a burnt offering instead of his son. 14 So Abraham called that place The Lord Will Provide. And to this day it is said, "On the mountain of the Lord it will be provided."
The son of Hezron, and one of the ancestors of the royal line (Ruth 4:19). The margin of 1 Chr. 2:9, also Matt. 1:3, 4 and Luke 3:33, have "Aram."
One of the sons of Jerahmeel (1 Chr. 2:25, 27).
A person mentioned in Job 32:2 as founder of a clan to which Elihu belonged. The same as Aram of Gen. 22:21.
The definition and the meaning of
Symbols or Icon in early religious
art forms. A Catholic sign or icon,
such as the Ram Christian Symbol, is
an object, character, figure, or
color used to represent abstract
ideas or concepts - a picture that
represents an idea. A religious
icon, such as the Ram Christian
Symbol, is an image or symbolic
representation with sacred
significance. The meanings, origins
and ancient traditions surrounding
Christian symbols date back to early
times when the majority of ordinary
people were not able to read or
write and printing was unknown. Many
were 'borrowed' or drawn from early
Ram Christian Symbol
- The Importance of Catholic Symbolism or Icons in Religious Art
- Religious Information, Meaning and Definition of the Ram Catholic Art Symbolism
- Ram Christian and Religious symbolism with Bible References
- Symbolism and early religious meaning in art of the Ram Christian Symbol
- Ancient history, biblical meanings and practices of the church
- Facts, Information, Meanings and Definitions about symbols
- Religious Christian Symbolism
- Significance and representations of the Ram Christian Symbolism