Ps. 94:22 But the Lord has become my fortress, and my God the rock in whom I take refuge.
Images of Angels show in their hands they hold a tower symbolizing their judicial power.
The Tower of Babel
(Genesis 11:1-11) a tower built by Noah's descendants (probably in Babylon) who intended it to reach up to heaven; God foiled them by confusing their language so they could no longer understand one another.
And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
5And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
6And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
7Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
The definition and the meaning of
Symbols or Icon in early religious
art forms. A Catholic sign or icon,
such as the Tower Christian Symbol,
is an object, character, figure, or
color used to represent abstract
ideas or concepts - a picture that
represents an idea. A religious
icon, such as the Tower Christian
Symbol, is an image or symbolic
representation with sacred
significance. The meanings, origins
and ancient traditions surrounding
Christian symbols date back to early
times when the majority of ordinary
people were not able to read or
write and printing was unknown. Many
were 'borrowed' or drawn from early
Tower Christian Symbol
- The Importance of Catholic Symbolism or Icons in Religious Art
- Religious Information, Meaning and Definition of Tower Symbol
- Tower Christian and Religious symbolism with Bible References
- Symbolism and early religious meaning in art of the Tower
- Religious Christian Symbolism
- Ancient history, biblical meanings and practices of the church
- Facts, Information, Meanings and Definitions about symbols
- Significance and representations of the Tower Christian Symbolism